Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bounty Hunter

Last night Jeff and I went to a costume party at our friends Christian and Amber's house. We couldn't think of a costume, so we went online and found the idea for a bounty hunter. It was so fun to make, and even more fun trying to walk/sit/go up stairs in my half of the costume!

So...I was a roll of Bounty paper towels and Jeff was a hunter. It was pretty funny. Anyway, here are some pictures.













Becky, Nicole and Ben









Rosie & Josh











Amber, Rosie, me, Nicole, Maria and Becky

3 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I bet this costume was right up Jeff's alley. Nice going! I think we're going to be lame and just wear our Thing 1/Thing 2 shirts. Oh,well. You need to have a year or so off from creativity every once in a while.

Bronwyn said...

You definitely had the best costume! Very creative! :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

Brilliant costumes. Even Mason's. I love them all.