Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I forgot to mention...

I miss Saint George. I know, I KNOW! I complained about how badly I wanted to come home (to the Salt Lake Valley), but now that I'm here, I really miss St. George. It could be that it's been so cold here, and it's so warm in St. George. It could be Mason's "ere Bebba?" (where's Becka) every morning. I miss my St. George friends!!! But I really, really miss my hubby. As soon as we got here, he had to turn around and go back to do some more work at the credit union, so I'm all alone at Jeff's parents' house this week.

It's been a little bit of a challenge trying to figure out what there is to do here for Mason. I take him to the daycare at the gym each morning...mainly so he can interact with other kids. Then we come home and nap, and then I have been trying out different parks with him. The tricky thing is...it takes so dang long to get anywhere up here!! I totally took for granted how close everything was in St. George. I could walk to the most incredible park in less than ten minutes. I'm gonna need a job just to pay for all the gas I use trying to keep Mason entertained and not locked up in the house!

Anyway, all-in-all, I'm grateful to be back. But I really do miss everyone and everything in St. George. *xoxo*

No comments: