Monday, November 17, 2008

In Loving Memory...

Tucker Thayer, the 15 year-old son of a friend in our ward in Saint George, passed away Saturday night from injuries sustained after a prop gun (to be used in a school play) was accidentally discharged.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Thayer family as they grieve the loss of their son. My heart breaks for them as I imagine the pain a mother and father must feel at the loss of their child, and the heartbreak his siblings are feeling for the loss of their brother. I take great comfort in knowing that our Heavenly Father loves us and that the Thayers will one day be reunited with their Tucker.

The story can be found here: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4818098

1 comment:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Isn't that the sadest thing EVER! I could neve imagine losing a child. So sad!!!