Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Open wiiiiiiide!

So today I had the fun experience of going to a new dentist and getting 4 FILLINGS!! Each filling was in a totally different place so now, 4 and a half hours after the first shot of Novocaine, I'm still numb on my entire face (nose down) and my left ear. There were a few perks though: I got to watch the entire first season of "Friends", I got a $100 discount, then an additional 10% off after that, and I got to be high on the happy gas for the 3 hours they worked on me.

Now I'm back to reality - a baby crawling on top of his little table, and dinner in the oven. Love it.

3 comments:

Miranda Whitney said...

Crappy!!! I hate the dentist. So how did you get hooked up with the discounts?

Brei said...

Ouch! Glad you got some kind of perk from it, though, besides having better teeth now. When're you coming up? We need another GNO; Alison, Sharla and I are all in desperate need, and Rachele's about to pop. Our neighbors are moving down there this summer; want to move back and buy their house? :)

The Whitney's said...

I love my Dentist it's fun getting the gas. I also just wanted to say HI!!! I miss you all ready When are you coming back up?