Saturday, March 15, 2008

After much peer pressure...here we are!

I know, I know. It's been a long time coming! Everyone I know has a blog, except for me, and since our families and friends are spread out all over the country, I decided it was time to give in to the peer pressure and hop on the blogging bandwagon.

I tend to be somewhat lazy about this sort of thing, but I'll do my best to keep updates coming, post pictures and videos often, and try to keep it interesting! :)

Love you all!
Sheri (along with Jeff & Mason, neither of whom will EVER be writing any posts for this blog, so their names are assumed when I just sign "Sheri.)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Woohoo!!!! It's about time! I can't wait to hear more about what you guys are up to & see more pics of Connor & Isaac's favorite younger cousin!